1. We Believe: That there is only one true God and that he is revealed in the Godhead as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We Believe: That the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
3. We Believe: That mankind is created in the image of God but man and woman disobeyed. They became sinful and were unable to save themselves.
4. We Believe: that infants are under the covenant of God’s grace and all persons become accountable to God when they are mature enough to make moral decisions.
5. We Believe: That mankind can be saved (receive salvation) through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ (His life, death and resurrection) and that this salvation is received only by repentance toward God and faith in Christ.
6. We Believe: That those who abide in Christ have the assurance of salvation. That Christians should live faithfully by serving in and through the local church, and that they should witness to others and that they should give as God prospers.
7. We Believe: That the church universal is all Christians everywhere, no matter their denominational affiliation. We believe that the local church is a group of believers banded together to fulfill the work of God.
8. We Believe: That there are two ordinances given by God for the church. We believe that baptism should be by immersion (unless prevented by some physical condition that prevents it), We believe that the Lord’s Supper should be observed by Christians only.
9. We Believe: That Sunday, if possible, should be a day of rest and worship.
10. We Believe: In the personal return of Jesus Christ. We believe in a bodily resurrection after which mankind will be judged by Jesus Christ. He will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven and banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell.